Sheer wire free crop top bralette with well placed modesty for wear to be seen comfort.
- Bralette fit with wire free comfort
- Flat lace covers foam cups
- Cups provide lift, modesty and support
- Longline effect through band
- No hook and eye closure for added comfort
Over 90% of our corsetry products are made in our own factories and are designed with quality in mind.
We believe investing in the right bra that you can wear 50+ times is better than buying a few cheaper bras that fall apart quickly in the wash.
We’d recommend the following care tips to maximize the longevity of your bra and minimize environmental impact.
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand washing your garment using a delicate detergent is the best way to maintain the fit, shape and fabric of the produc
- Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace. Handwashing will also increase the lifespan of the product.
- Rinse garment in cold water.
- If handwashing is not an option, and you choose to machine wash, do so with a delicate detergent and a lingerie wash bag with the machine on a delicate / gentle cycle.
- However you choose to wash, always air dry the garment. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastics.
- If washing a bra, do not twist to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.
TheBra offers free of charge Express Parcel shipping for any bra purchase
Delivery from shipment date averages between 2-3 days.